Monday, July 18, 2011

7 months, really?!

(C/O of Trevor Dayley for taking this picture! can't wait to see the rest!)

I love Shannon Kim King, yes he has a complete girls name.
I like to tell everyone about his full name. It makes me laugh.
but seriously... It's already been 7 months since we were married?
Time, you go by way to fast for my liking! good thing I have eternity with him.


honestly though, he is one of the funniest people I know and I'm so grateful I got so lucky with who I married.

MUAH! I luhhh you baby, a lot a lot!

2 comments:

  1. so cute! congrats congrats congrats!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kristi - looks like I found you :) I joined the blogging world this past summer so here I am stalking YOU!! First I want to say I can NOT BELIEVE it soon will be a YEAR that you and Shannon are married!! I remember this time last year when all your plans were being made...how does a year go so fast? Secondly I want to say "don't give up on blogging". I can only guess how busy life is with nursing school, but if you blog now and then you are keeping a journal of sorts during this crazy busy time in life. Don't be concerned about comments from people or who is or is not reading your blog. You write so well...from your heart! OK - sorry this is so long. I know it is only suppose to be a "comment" but I haven't talked with you forever!

    love ya.....you married lady you ;)

    ReplyDelete