Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Procrastination Sucks

Yep, procrastinating is definitely one of my worst attributes.
I'm horrible at timing. I'm at least 5 minutes late to everything.
It's something I need to really work on, and I'm really really trying.
I still haven't even started any of my med cards that need to be done and memorized by the time school comes around in August, and that's creeping up on me very fast. It's already almost July.
Seriously, people?

Anyway, I really was meaning this title to be directed with my whole blog posting, I've been awful.
So here's to my life in Texas!

It really has been so great here, definitely not what I expected at all though.
It's so green everywhere, so many trees, random thunder/rain storms
The only thing I really expected was the humidity, which sucks.
I think one of my favorite parts is this little beauty right here...

Ya, I probably should have put a picture of Shan, but this is still so amazing.

Maybe it's not that cool, but in Arizona you don't see stuff like this... Well in the Phoenix area you don't.

I went to go pick up Shannon from work one time, and these deer were just in someone's front yard, and they were all over.

These 4 were just a few of how many there were. and they were so calm, didn't get startled by people walking by or anything.

It was for sure a jaw dropping moment for me. but maybe I just get amused easily.


This is a super typical day of how we live our life in the 512... ya, it's not 480 anymore, ha that's weird.

Shannon has a meeting from 8:30 till about 10 am, then he comes home eats breakfast, leaves at 10:30 and then I don't see him till about 9 or 10 that night. While he's goooone, I've had so much time to just relax and enjoy summer. Of course I miss my honeybuns, but I know he's making lots of mula for us. It's just so nice not to have nursing on my mind 24/7, although I need to start studying up on it again. But I just finished online school today, so this past month and a half I've been doing that, I got a part time job working as a receptionist. I lay out, work out, stalk people on facebook and blogger allll the flippen time, and I've watched tons of movie and tv shows. I totally splurged last Saturday and went shopping and bought some way cute shirts that I'll have to post sometime. I hang out with all the other wives quite a bit as well. I'm starting to get more into crafting, and I want a sewing machine so bad. I've decided that's what I want for Christmas. I already asked Shannon for it, so if anyone has suggestions on a good brand, please let me know! wow, I'm so random, I always go off on little tangents..

Also, I've learned to do some major cooking. I absolutely love it.


Here, I'm making banana bread, and honestly, not gonna lie, I make some crazy good banana bread.

It's probably the only thing I'm really good at making, but when it make it, the 3 loaves I make are gone within 24 hours.

C/O: Kayli Connolly Amon for giving me that supaaa cute apron for my wedding. :)


Of course, a picture of Shannon looking in the fridge.

I try to take pictures of Shannon as much as possible. I've been super bad at taking pictures lately because one of our cameras got lost in Thatcher, and about a week ago my purse got stolen here in Texas, taking with it my wallet that my mama gave me, $60, all my debit cards and gift cards, Shannon's wallet with his debit/credit cards, my glasses, some necklaces, other random crap, and my beloved camera. so don't mind the fuzzy pixelation of these pictures, they're all taken off my phone.



and a picture of us...

we haven't had a picture taken together for such a long time now. which saddens me. so I had to take one.


But that's sort of our life and how it's been going lately.

We won that cutest couples contest, and Trevor Dayley is coming up to Austin tomorrow for a wedding, so we planned to get our free photo shoot done here! I'm sooo excited! I give someone permission to help me out on what Shannon and I should wear, since I am no fashion expert. It would be greatly appreciated. :)


Now... I should probably go work on this..

I think it's safe to say I hate doing laundry and it is honestly my least favorite chore.

but like I said, I'm a horrible procrastinator, and I've put this off for way too long now...






5 comments:

  1. hehe this whole post made me smile. i love you so much. you are such a cute little wifey.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally feel the same way about laundry. Definitely my least favorite chore!
    Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bernina's are great sewing machines. That's what I've got. They are a little pricey, (like a lot) but you will never ever have to buy another machine!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kristi ive been wanting to learn to sew too and told michael thats what i want for christmas. Great minds think alike. Keep me updated if you find any good sewing machines that dont cost an arm and a leg. I really want one but i dont know what kind to buy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. you are the cutest little wifey!!!

    ReplyDelete