Friday, March 16, 2012

People.

There are so many people in our lives that we come in contact with that influence us and change us into the people who we are today. I've thought a lot about these people in my life lately. I am so grateful for all of them. I think of the trials, drama, happy moments, those epic moments, the mistakes, the triumphs and proud moments... anything and everything... I just love life. I've thought to myself the choices that I've made, and because of certain choices, I have met certain people in my life that I wouldn't want to give up for anything... what if I hadn't made the choice to go do this or that... what if I didn't go to EAC... maybe I would have not met Shan... it is so crazy the what if's of things. I think of friends I had in high school... although some of them I do not talk to anymore just because life has taken us in different courses, I still deeply care about them. I hope they are doing so great, I love them so much for teaching me valuable lessons in life, being there for me when I needed someone most, and teaching me to just love life. I'm grateful for the friends and family I have. It's funny that as you go through high school, all you want to do is just hang out with friends, then as you get older, you crave to just spend time with family. I love my family so much and I just get sooo happy when there are big family get togethers. I love my family that I married into. I could have not been more blessed. my mama is definitely watching over me. I honestly hope to be half as amazing as my mom. Whenever I think about when I become a mother and have children, I just wish that she could be here to help me through it all. I know she will be here with me in my heart and help me become the best person I can be. I'm striving to be the best person I can be... for her, for my family, for Shan, and for my father in heaven. This was a little random tid bit... but I just felt like writing, so there ya go. :)


1 comment:

  1. That was such a sweet post. I love those moments when you just realize how lucky and blessed we truly are! You will be an INCREDIBLE mom and every bit as amazing as your mom!

    ReplyDelete