Tuesday, April 24, 2012

3.2.1.

Time is ticking.
My final is in one week. 
I really don't know why I tell people when it is because I don't want anyone asking how I did  in case I don't pass. OH WELL! 
I pray it all works out. 
I have my last test tomorrow and then I head to Phoenix for a 3 day clinical. 
I'm gonna be doing my rotations in the neuro ICU and cardiac ICU and I'm STOKED! 
I heard from classmates that it is sooo amazing and a great experience and that all the nurses are fantastic! 
I think that's the main thing I get nervous about with clinicals to be honest... the grumpy nurses. They seriously will either make your day or break it. 
Anyway, I should go study and get off the computer, soooo...
enjoy your day! 
and enjoy this random little video!
Shannon told me to start doing a video journal and this is what came of it.  
(unless you don't want to see shan's bum) it is not my fault he mooned the webcam. I am truly sorry. I have such an awkward life. But you gotta love the little moments. 


No comments:

Post a Comment