Friday, March 25, 2011

30 Day Challenge

I sorta suck at doing this 30 day challenge thingy majig
I sorta suck at doing a blog in general. but I like doing it. so I will continue.

Day 5: A picture of your favorite memory.

oooo this is a toughy. I have lots of favorite memories.

Of course one of my favorite memories are these little pictures right here...





These are just a couple of the many great pictures I have. My wedding day was so amazing! My friends are so amazing! and My husband is so perfect and more than I could ask for. In the first picture, you can just see everyone's personality in it, and these are the people Shan and I get to spend our days with... at least the days we're in Mesa and not Thatch Nasty.

but seriously, my wedding was such a blast. I had corn hole, ping pong tables, a photo booth, and tons of yummy desserts. Shannon and I had a choreographed dance for the bride and groom dance that I still have not seen yet and am still awaiting it so Shan and I can make fun of ourselves and how awkward we probably looked. But I absolutely loved our wedding. and we did it all under 5 G's including the honeymoon. yep, we're awesome!


On the note of weddings though, one of my best friends and basically a sister, Briana Harrison Anderson just got married yesterday! Her and Daniel are so great together and are going to have a very happy life and I'm so stoked for them to experience how awesome married life is! Her reception was so beautiful. and Probably the best food I've ever had at a wedding, no joke, it was delish. I'm so happy for them! But here's just a couple pictures that I stole from Darlene at Bri's reception.



I love weddings. I really do. I'm excited for when all these girls in these pictures can experience it... I also want them to get married so I can have all my friends back again.

:)


4 comments:

  1. i can't wait to get married! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats great Kristi! Isn't married life the best? We are good! just preparing to celebrate our 1 year coming up in a few months! Well you are cute and so is your blog, now I have to blog stalk you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha! i love your wedding pictures and i love that your husband is grabbing your butt, trav & i have a similar one =)
    it's fun being married and doing what you want!

    ReplyDelete
  4. aw you are so pretty! love the wedding pics. thanks for entering my giveaway! :)

    ReplyDelete