Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Slacker



Day 4: A picture of your night.

So I'm going to switch this one around and do more pictures and stories of this whole past weekend due to my slacking abilities of not writing for over a week...

These past few days have been a blast! It's spring break for Shan and I... kind of lame because everyone in Mesa had their spring break last week so everyone has normal lives this week, but there still has been so many things to do.

One of my best and dearest friends, Hillary Gonzales, got married on Saturday to Stetson Bingham.

I've known Hill my whole life, she's basically like a sister to me, and finally I have another friend to be married!

At the wedding, she also did a photo booth... It's seriously one of the best things you can have at a wedding. Shan and I did one at ours and it was such a hit... The company keeps a strip for you and then they put the other one in a photo album for the bride and groom. When we got ours back, I was dying laughing at some of the stuff people do.. Here's some that I did at Hill's..


Don't judge Shan and I... we're married... we do what we want.
So that was Saturday... such a great wedding.. so much dancing and getting down!
and I actually saw Shan get down and jiggy.. it was awesome.. that's all I have to say.

Then, on Monday.. It was my BIRTHDAY! I'm no longer a teenager anymore people.
THE BIG 20! I actually really don't like when it's my birthday... but everyone made me feel loveeeed. :)

My aunties took me out to lunch to Cheesecake Factory. Seriously, I love that place so much. I got the white chocolate raspberry truffle cheesecake.. and I'm telling you right now... THAT IS A MUST TRY! It was so tasty.


Then, I had just a relaxing day and after dinner we had cake and presents.



ha, I'm kind of awkward in this video... I don't like when all the focus is on me for my birthday.
ha and the things Shan says are funny...
"You can't wish for that, it's too expensive!"
and then I didn't blow out three of the candles so he said we're only gonna have 3 kids... which he is quite excited about... he doesn't want any more than 3 kids and I want like 5... so we'll see...

but I got a straightener, visa gift card to the mall, a hot pair of jeans that Shan got for me (I was actually really surprised on how cute they were, he did a good job!), a shirt, the softest socks I think I've ever felt in my whole life... seriously.. I just want to keep talking about these socks cause they are so amazing. I'm going to get all my girlfriends these socks for their birthday. ha and then Shan's brothers got me some dove chocolate, and the first one we opened it said to educate someone about breast cancer... so I'm kinda thinking my mama was there on my birthday. I love my family, both my immediate family and in laws... I couldn't ask for anything better or more special in my life.

Oh! and then Cait, one of my bestest friends in the whole world, got me a gift certificate to get glitter toes today so I'm off to do that and go shopping with Nic and Cait! love them! :)

3 comments:

  1. hahaha your and shannon's pictures are so funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know you had a blog!! How are you doing?! Happy belated birthday by the way!!! You are so beautiful and just darn cute! You look so happy!!!!
    Love Maren!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i have your sweatshirt! did you do molten? basically all of my man friends from highland were on the team it seemed like lol

    ReplyDelete