Monday, April 18, 2011

Crafty Lady

So one day... hence the phrase, "one day"...
I will be a super crafty lady.
One of those really awesome mother's who can do it all.
sorta like Mary Poppin's when she pulls crap loads of stuff out of her purse.
but I'll be pulling a craft load of cutesy stuff out of mine!

I really want to start being more crafty this summer,
it's just so hard during the school year with nursing.

so while I wait patiently until I have time to actually make these dreams become a reality, I will post 5 crafty ideas that I luuuufff each week! and then hopefully it will help you to get antsy to become crafty also.

yes. so here are some lovely things I have been adoring over.

1. gussy hand bags!: this girl can sew! well.. at least I think so. I'm not a sewer but her little story on how she got to sewing inspires me so that I know I can become this fab sewer. I love this tote so much along with all of her other products.

2) ruffle shower curtain!: so... Shannon makes fun of me a lot because I love ruffles. A LOT. and he hates them with a passion. but in the future, he will come home from work one day, and I will have this hanging as our shower curtain. what a great day that will be. :) The anthro shower curtain is seriously to die for and I almost get giddy just by looking at it, but I'm sorry.. I'm not going to pay $100 for you. Here is also another version of the shower curtain.

3) lamps and more lamps!! K, this girl seriously rocks my world. I met her here at EAC, and she is one of the craftiest people I've ever met. I love everything she does, but the lamps that she rebeautifies are ah-may-zzzing!

4) suitcase table!: this is the greatest thing, so vintage, so trendy, so hot! I love it. a lot a lot.

5) Christmas tree!: I am seriously doing this for our next Christmas tree. Even though that's like... a long time away, I saw it and about died. it's awesome. and cheap, which is a definitely plus. and it doesn't get little pine needles everywhere.

well, that was fun. makes me craft hungry!
oh and by the way... Shannon and I have been married for 4 months yesterday!
mm, I love him. a lot.
It is so crazy how fast time flies.


3 comments:

  1. i totally want to do the shower curtain now! i've wanted that shower curtain for so long! i think they have one at urban for a little cheaper.. but still! i wish i could sew now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes! afton is my cousin! so funny!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dearest! Email me asap!
    divorcedand21@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete