Tuesday, April 12, 2011

ready, set, GO!

sooo, I am being a major slacker in the blogger life.
I'm hoping that I will do a heck of a lot better at writing on my blog during the summer when I don't have nursing to worry about... (Even though I have to make over 100 Medication cards up and have them all memorized by the first day of class in August)
BUT, that is besides the point.
I hope all of you like my blogging. It's been so fun just sharing all the stuff Shan and I have been going through.
and to my very few, yet very cherished followers.
Thank you. :)

Anyway.. that was a random little shpill.
So Shan and I are in a contest.
This really amazing photographer, Trevor Dayley, is doing one of those cutest couples contest things.
and basically whoever gets the most votes wins a photography shoot with him, plus some free prints! which... this would make me a very happy girl if we won.
The contest rules are located.... here, just in case any of you want to compete with me.
orrrr, you can just be a kind soul... and vote for me!
1. you can just dilly dally on over to his facebook page right here...
2. and then like his page first.
3. Then go here... and like our picture!

SUPA EASSSSYY, RIGHT?!

The contest started like 2 weeks ago, and we just entered into it like.... yesterday. so some people have well over 200 or 300 votes. I'm at around 70ish right now, so I could use all the help I can get.
soooo...
Tell yo kidz, tell yo wife, and tell errbody out there.

wow, ya.. that was pretty bad. I thought it would be funny before I typed it, but now it just looks lame... ya know what i'm talking about though, like the funny rapper raper remix song...


ya, nevermind.

but on a more serious note, if you could get all your friends and family or whoever you're with to get on facebook and do this little act of service. :)

This is the picture we used, so just look for this...

READY, SET, GO!

2 comments:

  1. So cute! I posted it on my blog and Fbook. Good luck to you guys!

    ReplyDelete