Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Bountiful Baskets... plus more random writings?

I just want to say how great Bountiful Baskets is. 
Never heard of it? Well, I will tell you!

It a non-profit food co-op.
so you are getting lots of fresh produce and other goodies
 for a lot less than at a grocery store.
You basically make an account with them.
Find the day that they will be in your area.
(they will usually be there on a Saturday)
and order your plethora of foooooood!
The last day you can order through them is the Tuesday night before the saturday,
unless they have a full list of orders.
You have to order the fruit&veggie basket everytime for $15,
then it's optional to order other things they offer...

I just ordered to get some things this Saturday,
and I got the fruit&veggie basket and then 5 loaves of multigrain bread for only $28.
SERIOUSLY?! WHAT A STEAL!
and it is a ton of stuff. You have to bring your own basket,
so a laundry basket would work great.
and then if you forget to go the day and time you are assigned to go,
 then they will just donate the food to your local firestation to give out to the community.

It is based completely off of volunteers, so if you want to be
a good citizen to your community, you can show up an hour
early, and help distribute the food to everyone who's picking up.
If you are in the Graham County and want to try ordering a basket for
this Saturday, then go HERE!
Hurry, because the last day to order for this time around is today!
I don't know when other places are having there's,
 but if you go to the website and click on participate now,
it will show you what to do. They only do it for certain states,
so if it doesn't do it for your state,
welllllll.... that's just a bummer because it's awesome.


Anyway... so mine and Shannon's one year anniversary is on December 18.
Crazy, right? can't believe it.
Don't you love this? He will always shave his beard and mustache
  into weird things and keep it for the whole day. 

We have way too much fun together.

I love him so much.

so basically... one year in 4ish weeks, christmas in 5ish weeks, Shan's birthday in 10ish weeks.
What am I going to do? NO IDEA! if anyone has ideas, email me or text me por favor.
I just don't know if I should get one big thing for all three or a few little things for each.
I'm so lost! and everytime I ask someone, they ask what he wants and then never text me or message me back haha.... so is that a sign that they are all thinking... Kristi just choose something and do it.
but... I'm indecisive. I want everything to be great and perfect. I just want him to be happy.
so if someone could really help me and get me to make a full out plan on what to do for each thing, that would be GREAT. thanks :)

No comments:

Post a Comment